Normally Ship within 1-3 business days
Manufacturer: HOBBYDECAL (Korea Republic of)
Subject: Junkers Ju-87
Product Stock # ST32009V1
Set: DRY-TRANSFER DECAL
Set Includes: One sheet
Sreen Printing method
Pros & Cons about Dry-Transfer Decals
- Dry Transfer is a definitely more realistic medium than existing water slide decals for modeling.
- It is an easier and faster method than decals in transferring and finishing.
- There is no silvering effect after transferring.
- In most finishing cases, you do not need to try to spray and spray with top coats to hide decal film on your work.
- Of course, you also do not need to use other decal solutions or solvents.
- The surface of marking after transferring can be polished flatter than decals.
- Missing transfer dots or fragments can be easily fixed with modeling enamels or paints of the same color.
- Effective long-term preservation
(Well preserved Dry Transfers over 10 years old have been successfully applied without failure)
- You need to be more careful not to scratch or crack the transferred marking with rough handling.
- It is impossible to change location after transferring.
- It is harder to transferring on the surface of irregularly curved, sharply bent or tightly cornered areas.
- You need to be more careful in multi transferring than multi decaling (other color markings over the first transferred marking)
- Printing requires a more difficult process, resulting in higher prices.